Rechercher une page de manuel
Version: 368415 (MeeGo - 06/11/10)
Section: 5 (Format de fichier)
locks - libzypp locking file
The file /etc/zypp/locks is read by libzypp at startup if zypp.conf allows it. The entries are used for initial locking of packages. Locking a package means not allowing to install or uninstall it. Valid entries are
- attribute: value
- Where attributes and their values are described below.
Locks are separated by empty lines.
All attributes are lower-case.
- specifies repository restriction. Only alias is accepted.
By default all repositories match.
- resolvable type restriction
The values can be package, patch, pattern, product and srcpackage.
By default all types match.
- if strings are matched case sensitive. The values are true, false, on, off.
The default is case insensitive.
- status of object. Possible states are installed, not-installed and all. If more install statuses are specified then the last one is used.
The values are installed for all packages which are installed, non-installed for packages which can be installed or reinstalled and all for both.
The default is all.
- type of string matching in values. Does not affect type and repo which must be specified exactly.
The values are exact, substring, regex for regular expressions, glob for matching as on the command line, and word.
The default is substring.
- String to be matched in multiple attributes. Should be restricted by another attribute with empty value ( it is recommended, because without restriction expect some performance problems ).
- Restrict the lock only to some versions. It contains two parts: an optional operator and the version.
The operator is ==,!=,<,>,<=,>=. If operator is not specified then == is used.
The version has the format [epoch:]version[-release].
Example: version: < 0:0.11.4-2
- name of object (e.g. zypper)
- summary of object
- architecture of object (e.g. x86_64, i586)
- description of object
- license text of objects which request accepting license by user
- license of package (only for package) (e.g. GPL2)
- keywords which specify package (only for package)
- authors of package (only for package)
- package group (only for package) (e.g. Development/Tools/Version Control )
- reference for update (e.g. bugzilla,cve) (only for patches)
- Exact Package
- This is the way YaST UI does it. Lock k3b (e.g. you don't want to update it).
- Package Wildcard
- This is the way "zypper addlock cross-*-gcc-icecream-backend" does it.
- Versioned Lock
- Do not install new GCC. This format is used when converting from the openSUSE-10.3 lock format.
version: > 4.2
- Anything named KDE
- Locks everything which contains kde in the name.
- Anything mentioning KDE
- Locks everything which contains kde in the name, summary, or description.
This manual page only covers the most important attributes. The complete list is available at http://en.opensuse.org/Libzypp/Locksfile
Josef Reidinger <email@example.com>
Manual page contributions by Martin Vidner <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
Pourquoi ne voit-on jamais de titre de journaux comme
"Un medium gagne au Loto" ?
-+- Jay Leno -+-